How to Apply
Applications for Admission are accepted and reviewed year-round on a continuous basis.
The application process is as follows:
- Please call our office to set up a tour of our school. It is always best to get a first-hand view of our school and community. Come speak with the teachers and staff who will be serving your children. We are sure you will love what you see!
- Once you have had a tour, you will submit your application either online, in-person, or through the mail. In addition to your application, we ask that you submit your child's recent report cards and IEP (if applicable) for our review.
- Once we receive an application, students applying for grades 1 - 8 will be expected to visit for a Shadow Day. This is a full-day visit and will allow your child to get a sense of what his or her experience will be like as a student here. It also gives our teachers a chance to get to know your child. Your child may be interviewed by the Principal and/or given a language proficiency test, depending on the grade he/she is entering. Students entering Pre-K3 through Kindergarten do not have to do a Shadow Day, but will be invited to come in for the Brigance II Preschool Assessment.
- After completing steps 1 - 3, the Principal, teachers, and Dual Language Program Director will make a decision regarding admission. You should be notified within two weeks of our decision.
- After deciding to enroll your child, you are ready to explore the many financial aid options available to our students. Please visit this page for more information about that process.
Application and related materials will be reviewed by the admissions team on a revolving basis to determine if the school is a good fit for your child. We ask that you submit your registration fee of $150 (for new families) within a week of acceptance.