Vision & Mission
By the year 2022, Archbishop Borders School will be recognized as a pre-eminent dual language PreK-8, Catholic school within the Mid-Atlantic region, committed to the growth and success of each child.
Archbishop Borders School is a dual-language Catholic community school that prepares its students to be dynamic members of society through an educational experience informed by diversity, faith and academic excellence.
As a Catholic School, we believe that:
- A Christ-centered school environment fosters growth of spirituality, character and mindfulness, cultivating an enduring dedication to service, social justice and leadership.
- An engaged and intentional dual-language education prepares our students to participate and thrive in a diverse world.
- Each child is a valued individual with unique needs and abilities.
- Exceptional teaching inspires students to be lifelong learners and critical thinkers who are actively engaged in their learning.
- Positive relationships and mutual respect are integral to the success of our school.
- All members of the Archbishop Borders School community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.